Saturday, February 4, 2012

Freebies of The Week and How You Can Find Some, Too!

I love freebies! I have been making more of an effort to register for ones that I want for myself out ones that I think my family would love. In my mailbox this week was a package of a dozen milk chocolate hot cocoa k-cupswhich I think retail for about 7 dollars! I think that has been my highest value freebie yet.

Also, I received a 6 dollar credit to drugstore.com for a previous purchase (they credit you with a percentage of each purchase that you can use like a gift card later) and I got some concealer and highlighter I was needing-for free!

I used my Shoprunner membership to get free 2 day shipping on my drugstore.com order so it was truly a zero balance!

I have signed up for many more freebies that I am super excited to get. I will update with my latest finds from my mailbox!

One great way that you can try right now to get a few freebies is to check out icravefreebies for the latest opportunies to sign up for some great free things. One thing I will also suggest is to sign up for a free email account (like gmail or hotmail) to use for your freebie adventures. That way, you won't get a spam cluttered inbox in your regular email!

Try out new products, bless your family with products they would love, or take some items off your "to buy" list for free!

2 comments: